Just going to utilize this page for random things I hate constantly looking up.
FFT (Yeah play through one million)
- Archer – Squire (Lv. 2)
- Arithmetician – Black Mage (Lv. 5), Mystic (Lv. 4), Time Mage (Lv. 4), White Mage (Lv. 5)
- Bard* – Orator (Lv. 5), Summoner (Lv. 5)
- Black Mage – Chemist (Lv. 2)
- Dancer** – Dragoon (Lv. 5), Geomancer (Lv. 5)
- Dragoon – Thief (Lv. 4)
- Geomancer – Monk (Lv. 4)
- Knight – Squire (Lv. 2)
- Mime – Chemist (Lv. 8), Dragoon (Lv. 5), Geomancer (Lv. 5), Orator (Lv. 5), Squire (Lv. 8), Summoner (Lv. 5)
- Monk – Knight (Lv. 3)
- Mystic – White Mage (Lv. 3)
- Ninja – Archer (Lv. 4), Geomancer (Lv. 2), Thief (Lv. 5)
- Orator – Mystic (Lv. 3)
- Samurai – Dragoon (Lv. 2), Knight (Lv. 4), Monk (Lv. 5)
- Summoner – Time Mage (Lv. 3)
- Thief – Archer (Lv. 3)
- Time Mage – Black Mage (Lv. 3)
- White Mage – Chemist (Lv. 2)
- Dark Knight – Knight (Master) Black Mage (Master), Dragoon (8), Geomancer (8), Ninja (8), Samurai (8)
- Onion Knight – Chemist (8), Squire (8)
- Here’s a great way to acquire the Ultima spell for use by Ramza. Have Ramza in the battle at Limberry Castle and make sure he’s a Squire (no other class). With some luck during the first or second battles there, Ceilia or Ledw will cast Ultima on Ramza. As long as Ramza is a Squire when this happens, he’ll learn Ultima as a Squire skill which can then be reproduced at will.
- MATERIA BLADE
- A weapon called Cloud’s Materia Blade can be found at Mount Bervenia. When you head there to battle, send any character in your party equipped with the Treasure Hunter skill to the highest peak on the stage. When you head there, you’ll receive the blade you seek.
- SECRET CHARACTERS
- Here’s a list of unlockable characters in Final Fantasy Tactics. Keep in mind that each character is acquired in the fourth chapter, and that you must have Mustadio in your party for each character to appear. Otherwise, you won’t have the opportunity to recruit any characters.
Balthier – After you see the cutscene during chapter four at Bervenia, read the rumors at the pub in Gollund. From there, travel to Dorter, and do the same thing you did in Gollund. When you leave Dorter from there, you’ll automatically engage in a battle. If you’re victorious, Balthier will join the party permanently. (Submitted by Leo)
Beowulf – Read the rumors at Goland, and then head to Lesalia. There, you will find Beowulf, and can agree to accompany him to Goland. After a series of plot battles, he joins the party.
Biblos – After clearing all ten levels of the Deep Dungeon, this character will become available for recruitment.
Cloud – After returning Reis to human form, go to Goug. Cloud (of Final Fantasy VII fame) will run off to Zarghidas. After clearing Igros, go to Zargidas and win the fight to recruit this character.
Construct 8 – After rescuing Reis from Goland, return to Goug. Worker 8 joins the party after a cutscene.
Dragon Reis – Go with Beowulf through Goland Coal City. Reis is rescued during the final battle in the series, and will join the party thereafter.
Human Reis – First, read the rumors at Zeltennia, and then buy a flower in Zarghidas. From there, return to Goug. This unlocks a battle in Zeltennia, where Reis takes human form at the fight’s conclusion.